The late Betty White’s possessions are up for auction until Sunday. Here is a list of 10 of the ransom items you could find if you are looking to collect some memorabilia.
1. A vintage RCA TV with a remote and an antenna on top.
2. Betty’s Disney VHS collection. Remember those chonky white clamshell boxes???
3. Vintage leather baby shoes.
4. A nun doll. Nothing creepy about that.
5. Betty’s board game collection. Featuring the home edition of Password, of course, which was hosted by her late husband Allen Ludden.
6. An oil panting of . . . Betty White from the 1950s. It’s not clear if the PAINTING is from the ’50s, but it depicts Betty as she looked back then.
7. Moon landing memorabilia.
8. Betty’s wedding ring.
9. A collection of cat jewelry.
10. Betty’s bedroom door.