- This event has passed.
2019 Utica Winter Wine Walk
February 9 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wine, Food, Shopping, & Fun – at 12 locations throughout Utica!
Wine & Food Tasting: $20 per person for advance online purchase. Includes souvenir glass, passport, and 10 tasting tickets. Online ticket sales end at midnight on February 7. If we do not sell out prior to the event, tickets will be available at the door for $25 (cash only please), while supplies last. Additional tasting tickets are available for $1 each at Canal Market and August Hill Winery.
T-shirts & Hoodies: $12-$28
How does the Winter Wine Walk work? Visit all the locations listed on your passport and enjoy wine and food tastings. Walk between the tasting stops or ride the free trolley bus between stops. This is an open-house type format. You can check in at any time that is convenient to you and can visit the locations in any order you would like.
– Early Check-in on 2/8: Skip the lines and check-in the day before the event on Friday, Feb. 8 from 4-7 pm. You can pick up your glass, passport, and tasting tickets at the August Hill Winery tasting room at 106 Mill Street. Additional tasting tickets will also be available for $1 each (cash only please). If you ordered t-shirts or hoodies, you can pick them up at Canal Market, 208 S. Clark St., during this time period.
– Check-in on 2/9 – the day of the event: Go to the Canal Market, 208 S. Clark Street, Utica, and pick up your Winter Wine Walk souvenir glass, passport, and 10 tasting tickets. You can also purchase additional tasting tickets when you check-in for $1 each (cash only). If you order t-shirts or hoodies, please pick them up at Canal Market as well.
Tasting Locations and Participating Wineries:
CHECK IN – pick up glass, passport – 208 S. Clark St., Utica, IL
1. Clarks Run Antiques, 215 Division – w/ Old Mill Vineyard (Food and Wine)
2. Clarks Run Creek, 143 Mill – serving various Illinois wines (Wine)
3. August Hill Winery & Illinois Sparkling Co., 106 Mill (Wine)
5. Heritage Center, 208 S. Clark Street (next to Canal Market) – w/ Galena Cellars (Wine)
6. Riverside Plaza, 325 S. Clark – w/ Prairie State Winery (Wine)
7. Clark Street Coffee & Bakehouse, 325 S. Clark (Food)
10. Stonehead Leather, 627 S. Clark – w/ Danenberger Family Vineyards (Wine)
11. Flutterby Gourmet Popcorn LLC Utica, IL, 723 S. Clark (Food)
12. Illinois River Winery, 723 S. Clark (Wine)